Course Overview – SAS
Statistical Analysis System (also known as SAS) refers to the powerful tool which is used by organisations across the globe to perform for data analysis and data management and to create reports. It has been designed to allow the user to easily access, store, update and manipulate data and to represent data with visual presentation. Some of the best features of SAS include accessing raw data from external databases, managing data using various tools such as formatting, editing, retrieval and conversion. Data Analysis can be done using multivariate techniques, descriptive statistics, modelling, predictive modelling, forecasting etc. and creating reports with graphics to easily present the data. Therefore, if you have an interest in pursuing a career in the Data Analysis and Data Management field, then acquiring knowledge of SAS can prove to be highly beneficial for your career.
This course serves immensely to candidates who wish to join corporate world and do good in roles that require Data Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning and Visualisation.
Reasons why you should learn SAS:
- Data Managers, Data Analyst and Data Scientists are and will be in demand as there is a huge shortage of such professionals. Thus, you can take advantage of this opportunity and grab a successful career in the field easily.
- Professionals with knowledge of SAS are in demand across all businesses, no matter the size, scale or nature, needs of the organization. SAS is used to analyse and represent data in a visually engaging manner to support decision making process.
- Learning SAS programming skills would also give you wide range job opportunities in various business sectors such as Banking, FinTech, Telecom, Healthcare and Education.
- Professionals with knowledge of SAS are able to pursue plethora of job profiles such as Data Manager, Data Scientists, Data Analyst, Data Engineer etc.
- The average pay scale for a Data Analyst with knowledge of SAS is way higher than average pay scale of IT professionals.
USPs of Program:
- Our teaching methodologies include extensive use of Real-Life Projects and Case Studies which helps students to learn and understand real world problems and solutions.
- Our trainers have extensive professional experience from industries like Banking, Insurance, Consulting, Telecom etc. who mentor students for successful careers.
- Our teams provides 100% Placement Assistance to our students for successful careers.
- Learners will get thorough knowledge of the software and will be able to apply knowledge for problem solving.
- Learners from non-technical background will learn coding which increases employability.
- Learners will be able to undertake data exploration, data manipulation, data visualization, descriptive analysis and machine learning
- Learners will be job ready after successfully completing the program and can pursue career as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Business Analyst and much more.
All professionals and students who want to learn from the best institute for online training in Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune etc. Every person who wants have a job/career in Analytics, Business Intelligence or Data Management will benefit from this course.
- Lectures 39
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15+ hours
- Language English
- Students 179
- Assessments Yes
- Basic Reading Files in SAS
- Creating Databases List and Column Input
- Reading External Files: Excel, CSV
- SAS Program Data Vector
- Selecting Variables Keep, Drop, Rename
- Number Format
- Number Functions
- Date Functions
- Text Functions Part 1
- Text Functions Part 2
- IF Condition
- Proc Print Title Options
- Proc Sort
- Match Merge
- Loop Part 2: Case Study
- Loop Part 1
- Array Basics
- Array: Case Study
- Introduction to SAS Procedures
- Proc Import and Export
- Proc Formart Part 1
- Proc Formart Part 2
- Analysis With Proc Means
- Proc Summary And Proc Freq
- Proc Report
- Proc Transpose
- Proc Datasets And Proc Copy
- Proc Tabulate
- Output Delivery System (ODS)
- Proc SQL
- Proc SQL : Table Creation
- Proc SQL : Inner Join
- Proc SQL : Left, Right And Full Join
- Proc SQL : Vertical Join
- Proc Graphic Charts
- Proc G Plot And Proc Univariate
- Macro Language Part 1
- Macro Language Part 2