Course Overview – Investment Banking Courses
Investment Banking is one of the highest paying career in finance. Entry into this elite club requires a variety of skills. Investment Bankers are expert at crunching financial information, conducting highly detail oriented presentations and understanding complex client needs.
This Investment Banking Course has been designed by Subject Matter Experts who have exhaustively covered essential components to a successful Investment Banking career. The course covers Advance Topics of MS Excel, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Modelling, Company Valuation and Presentation Skills along with Ratio Analysis, Scenario Analysis and much more. The course employs case study methodology to simulate real world client requirements. In short, at end of course, candidates get confident about concepts of accounts & finance along with their modelling and presentation skills.
- Value companies and conduct cross-company and cross-industry comparisons
- Assess the feasibility of a project
- Build models as per global industry standards
- Prepare dashboards to visualise the results and present analysis professionally
- Conduct financial models based on metrics & assumptions as per industry
- Investment Banker
- Equity Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
USPs of Program:
- Our teaching methodologies include extensive use of Companies across industries and economies and Case Studies which helps students to learn and understand real world problems and solutions.
- Our trainers have extensive professional experience in Valuations and Modelling, who mentor students for successful careers.
- Our team provides 100% Placement Assistance to our students for successful careers.
- Someone who has an inclination towards finance, numbers and in-depth analysis
- Willing to become an expert in the Investment Banking domain
- No prerequisites as such for non-finance learners
All finance professionals and students who want to learn from the best institute for online training in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune etc. Every person who wants have
Investment Banking job/career and work at the biggest companies in will benefit from this course.
- Excel for Managers
- Financial Modeling including DCF Method (04 Sectors)
- Company Valuation – Relative Valuation Method (02 Sectors)
- Company Profiling
- Develop income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, debt schedules for different companies from different sectors
- Conduct ratio analysis to gauge the performance of the firm
- Prepare dynamic charts in Excel to make presentations
- Project multi-year financial statements using industry techniques
- Learn to calculate metrics such as NPV, IRR to check for project feasibility
- Conduct sensitivity analysis, stress tests and dilution analysis to monitor the performance under different scenarios
- Prepare dynamic models in Excel to look at outcomes for different arrangements with stakeholders
- Understand and inculcate best practices from the industry to develop models
- Use advanced tricks in Excel to make the model automated, robust and dynamic
- Learn how to compare companies and value them through peer-to-peer analysis based on Relative Valuations
- Understand and implement the concept of EV and its multiples
- Get exposure to different styles of reporting in Indian and US-based companies; Form 10K, Form 10Q, Annual Report, CSR etc.
- Learn the pros and cons of valuation techniques
- Conduct rigorous financial analysis through ratios, debt schedules, scenarios etc.
- Prepare insightful charts and graphs to gauge the performance of the project and compare across alternatives
- Link the 3 statements using Excel to its full potential like a Pro
- Have an On-the-job style training experience at home
- Lectures 68
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20+ hours
- Language English
- Students 323
- Assessments Yes