Course Overview – MS Excel
MS Excel is an old and tested spreadsheet and database management program, which is widely used by corporates to store, track and analyse data. MS Excel offers amazing tools to businesses desperately need store and analyse for a wide variety of data such as financial data, accounting data, research data, employee etc. Thus, this course serves immensely to candidates who wish to join corporate world and do good in that environment which requires dependability and accuracy. This toll is a doorway to Analytics & Data Science.
Below are mentioned some reasons why you should learn MS Excel:
- Management Information System (MIS) and Data Analysis are top priority for business organizations these days as it can help them achieve a higher Return on Investment (ROI).
- Learning MS Excel will help you perform complex computations and reporting effortlessly.
- MS Excel is utilized in almost every office in the world. Therefore, it offers a great scope.
- MS Excel is highly used in decision making & analysis. It provides tools that present data into the graphical form.
- MS Excel is a doorway to VBA and Macros, which save lots of time and effort while performing difficult and large computations accurately in a matter of seconds.
- Employees with knowledge of MS Excel enjoy a higher salary by possessing essential skills that companies look for in a prospective employee.
USPs of Program:
- Our teaching methodologies include extensive use of Real-Life Projects and Case Studies which helps students to learn and understand real world problems and solutions.
- Our trainers have extensive professional experience from industries like Banking, Insurance, Consulting, Telecom etc. who mentor students for successful careers.
- Our teams provides 100% Placement Assistance to our students for successful careers.
- Learners will get thorough knowledge of the tool and will be able to apply knowledge for problem solving.
- Learners will be job ready after successfully completing the program.
All finance professionals and students who want to learn from the best institute for online excel training in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune etc. Every person who wants to run a business efficiently, work at the biggest companies in the most effective and professional manner must have immense knowledge of this splendid tool at our disposal.
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8+ Hours
- Language English
- Students 767
- Assessments Yes
- Lookup Functions
- Match FUnction
- Lookup with Match
- Offset Function
- Index Function
- Index Match Function
- Logical Functions Part 1 (IF,AND)
- Logical Functions Part 2 (OR,NOT)
- Logical Functions Part 3 (NESTED IF,AND, OR)
- Date Functions Part 1
- Date Functions Part 2
- Time Functions
- Text Functions Part 1
- Text Functions Part 2
- IS Functions
- Reference Functions
- Indirect Function
- What If Analysis (Goal Seek)
- Printing in Excel
- Sub Total
- Working with Data Part 1 (Sorting)
- Working with Data Part 2 (Filtering)
- Information Functions
- Text Function- Case Study
- Charts Part 1 (Bar Chart)
- Charts Part 2 (Column Chart)
- Charts Part 3 (Line Graph and Scatter Plot)
- Charts Part 4 (Pie Chart)
- Miscellaneous Functions
- Statistical Functions Part 1
- Statistical Functions Part 2