FRM Part 2
FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT (FRM®) PROGRAM – PART II EXAM
The FRM Part II Exam provides advanced knowledge on:
- Market Risk measurement and management
- Credit Risk measurement and management
- Operational and integrated risk management
- Risk Management and investment management
- Current issues in Financial Markets
FRM PART II EXAM FORMAT
- FRM Certification consists of 2 Parts – Part I and Part II.
- Candidate can attempt both Parts on the same day. Part II Exam will be graded provided the Candidate passes the Part I exam.
- Part II Exam consists of 80 multiple choice questions.
- Part II Exam is taken in the Afternoon Session on the exam day and must be completed in four hours.
- There is NO NEGATIVE markings for the wrong answers.
FRM PART II EXAM FEES AND IMPORTANT DEADLINES (in USD)
| EXAM DATE
November 21, 2018
| Late Registration
|DATES DEADLINE||JULY 31,2018||AUGUST 31,2018|| October 15,
| Exam Registration Fee
Candidates applying for both Parts together on the same day will pay twice the Exam Fees (i.e. 350$ more)
FRM PART II EXAM TOPIC WEIGHTS
|Topic Area||Weight (%)|
|Market risk measurement and management||25%|
|Credit Risk Measurement and management||25%|
|Operational and Integrated risk management||25%|
|Risk Management and Investment management||15%|
|Current issues in Financial Markets||10%|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours+
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty