FRM Part I
FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT (FRM®) PROGRAM – PART I EXAM
The FRM Part I exam provides basic knowledge of the tools used to access financial risk:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Fundamental Risk Management Concepts
- Financial Markets and Products
- Valuation and Risk Models
FRM PART I EXAM FORMAT
- FRM Certification consists of 2 Parts – Part I and Part II.
- Candidate can attempt both Parts on the same day. Part II Exam will be graded provided the Candidate passes the Part I exam.
- Part I Exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Part I Exam is taken in the Morning Session on the exam day and must be completed in four hours.
- There is NO NEGATIVE markings for the wrong answers.
FRM PART I EXAM FEES AND IMPORTANT DEADLINES (in USD)
| EXAM DATE
November 21, 2018
| Late Registration
|DATES DEADLINE||JULY 31,2018||AUGUST 31,2018|| October 15,
| Exam Registration Fee
| Enrollment Fees (One-time)
| TOTAL FEES
Candidates applying for both Parts together on the same day will pay twice the Exam Fees (i.e. 350$ more)
FRM PART I EXAM TOPIC WEIGHTS
|Topic Area||Weight (%)|
|Fundamental Risk Concepts||20%|
|Financial Markets and Products||30%|
|Valuation and Risk Models||30%|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours+
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty