Course Overview – Financial Modelling
Financial Modeling is one of the highest paying career in finance. Financial Modelers are expert at crunching financial information, conducting highly detail oriented presentations and understanding complex client needs.
This Online Financial Modeling Course has been designed by Investment Bankers who have exhaustively covered essential components to a successful Financial Modeling & Valuation career. The course covers Advance Topics of MS Excel, Spreadsheet Modelling, Financial Modelling, Company Valuation and Presentation Skills along with Ratio Analysis, Scenario Analysis and much more. The course employs case study methodology to simulate real world client requirements. In short, at end of course, candidates get confident about concepts of accounts & finance along with their modelling and presentation skills.
- Value companies and conduct cross-company and cross-industry comparisons
- Assess the feasibility of a project
- Build models as per global industry standards
- Prepare dashboards to visualise the results and present analysis professionally
- Conduct financial models based on metrics & assumptions as per industry
- Investment Banker
- Equity Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Project Finance
USPs of Program:
- Our teaching methodologies include extensive use of Companies across industries and economies and Case Studies which helps students to learn and understand real world problems and solutions.
- Our trainers have extensive professional experience in Valuations and Modelling, who mentor students for successful careers.
- Our team provides 100% Placement Assistance to our students for successful careers.
- Someone who has an inclination towards finance, numbers and in-depth analysis
- Willing to become an expert in the Investment Banking domain
- No prerequisites as such for non-finance learners
All finance professionals and students who want to learn from the best institute for online training in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune etc. Every person who wants have
Investment Banking job/career and work at the biggest companies in will benefit from this course.
- Excel for Managers
- Financial Modeling including DCF Method (04 Sectors)
- Company Profiling
- Preparation & Analysis of Financial Statements
- Using the DCF Analysis to evaluate the NPV and IRR
- Conducting Ratio Analysis
- Preparation of Dashboard
- Sensitivity Analysis and Much More
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes