CCRA Level 2
CERTIFIED CREDIT RESEARCH ANALYST (CCRA™) PROGRAM – LEVEL 2 EXAM
The CCRA Level 2 exam provides in-depth knowledge of:
- Internal and External Credit Ratings
- Credit Strategy and Portfolio Management
- Credit Monitoring, NPA Management, Enhancement and Securitization
- Credit Risk Models and Regulations
- Corporate Banking Facilities and other Financing Forms
ELIGIBILITY FOR CCRA LEVEL 1 EXAM
- Under Regular Mode of Exam, a candidate needs to appear for both Level 1 & Level 2 exams.
- Candidates need to be a graduate from any stream.
- Undergraduate Students can register for exams but would be awarded the final certificate after graduation.
CCRA LEVEL 2 EXAM FORMAT
- The CCRA Level 2 Exam has 2 sessions.
- First session has 50 multiple-choice questions and Second session has 7 case studies with 5 multiple-choice questions each (Total 35 questions).
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Passing marks is 60%. There is NO NEGATIVE markings for the wrong answers.
- The exam duration is for 3 hours, with average 1.5 minutes for each question.
- AIWMI offers the examination across 5000+ Pearson VUE computer testing centers in 180 countries worldwide.
- Candidates can schedule the exam on any working day, at any exam centre, after paying Exam Fees.
CCRA LEVEL 2 EXAM FEES (in INR)
| EXAM FEES
|| EXAM FEES
|| EXAM FEES
| Registration Fee
|| Paid Earlier
| Exam Fee
| TOTAL FEES
(Fees include Goods and Service Tax)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours+
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty