CCRA Level 1
CERTIFIED CREDIT RESEARCH ANALYST (CCRA™) PROGRAM – LEVEL 1 EXAM
The CCRA Level 1 exam provides in-depth knowledge of:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Credit Specific Analysis – Banker’s and Analyst Perspective
- Understanding of Loans and Bonds
- Bond Valuation
- Credit Risk Mitigation Strategies
ELIGIBILITY FOR CCRA LEVEL 1 EXAM
- Under Regular Mode of Exam, a candidate needs to appear for both Level 1 & Level 2 exams.
- Candidates need to be a graduate from any stream.
- Undergraduate Students can register for exams but would be awarded the final certificate after graduation.
CCRA LEVEL 1 EXAM FORMAT
- The CCRA Level 1 exam has 80 multiple choice questions, divided in 2 sessions of 40 questions each.
- 40 Questions are for 1 Mark each and other 40 Questions are for 2 Marks each.
- The exam duration is for 2 hours, with average 1.5 minutes for each question.
- Passing marks is 60%. There is NO NEGATIVE markings for the wrong answers.
- AIWMI offers the examination across 5000+ Pearson VUE computer testing centers in 180 countries worldwide.
- Candidates can schedule the exam on any working day, at any exam centre, after paying Exam Fees.
CCRA LEVEL 1 EXAM FEES (in INR)
| EXAM FEES
|| REGULAR MODE
| Registration Fee
| Exam Fee
| TOTAL FEES
(Fees include Goods and Service Tax)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours+
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty